Score Recorder Information
Pirates Team Officials,
The protocols for reporting your scores after each game - Hills Juniors need to be advise of the scores ASAP after each round, usually by Monday at midday, or midday the day after the game if it is a washout replay/midweek game. This year, Hills are imposing fines on clubs who fail to report scores or don't get them in on time.
Here's what is required:
- Details of ("Team Name")
- The Score
- Win or Loss
- Is it a washout replay Y/N?
- If so, when was the scheduled date?
- Is it a midweek game Y/N?
- Player of the week.
- You can post to the club's Facebook page - The admin will usually post a status update on game day asking for results under which you can comment.
- If you are the home team (at Corbin) you can still drop the original results sheet in to the plastic box in the equipment room at Corbin BUT you still need to SMS/MMS/email/Facebook us the results. The paper results sheet is nonetheless handy in the event of disputes etc.
All details by no later than 9pm on the evening of the game please.